Sunday, April 29, 2012

hurt~~ :(

Assalamualaikum.

You, I feel offended again. Because of you. Maybe you didn’t know about this. But yes, I feel offended because of you. We’ve been friends for years yet I feel that there’s distance between us. I don’t know because of me or because of you that distance exist. 

I know that you accept me as your friend even though you didn’t say it out loud. But I don’t feel that you accept me at all. Truthfully, I feel hurt. Hurt hurt hurt! Deep down, I feel hurt a lot. Maybe I’m not that important to you, am I? 

Just so you know, I still accept you as my friend. Maybe it is just my false accusation that I made to you. But still, I feel it that way.

*there I go again…feel touchy2. Huhu..*

4 comments:

  1. wsalam..jgn sedih2 la abg malek...tuk harimau kan ada...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thanks tuk harimau. rase untung ade tuk harimau. hehe..saya sang kancil ja. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sapa buat....yg mn...yg 2 r??grrrr~~~

    ReplyDelete