Saturday, April 6, 2013

Life is not a Fairytale

I've come across one of my Fb's friend. Saying something about life is not a fairytale. There is no such thing as happy ending. Well, I agree. Life is not a fairytale at all. I have once dreaming that I will meet my prince charming, we getting married and lived happily ever after. Duh...sound so cheesy when I read about it.

But when I'm getting older and gain experience from my surrounding, that dream has smash badly by the reality. Because reality is not like that. It is the opposite of the fairytale. Yeah2, I know. Some of us maybe have their own fairytale-turn-to-be-real. But that doesn't happen to most of us.

The reason I'm writing this post is just a reminder for myself. Myself who loves to dream something that unrealistic, unreachable and maybe way beyond my ability too. Maybe I won't get the fairytale I want but yeah, I will strive hard to get the best for myself. Pray for me please. =D

2 comments: