Monday, January 23, 2012

Everyone will face it sooner or later

Assalamualaikum..

Lately, I've been receiving a lot of sad, shocking news. Selain drpd berite kematian rakan half-course aku akibat daripada kemalangan, semalam, ak trime lagi 1 brite tentang pemergian mak best friend aku. I'm really shock when I got the message from my best friend. It is unbelievable but at the same time, something yg sume org kene trime.

Well, when I called her yesterday, her voice seems really calm. Very calm and I didn't expect it at all. I'm very worried about her but she keeps saying that she's okay. I will come over to her house to make sure she is okay. Even though she assure me that she's okay, but I won't believe it until I see her.

Semoga roh mereka ditempatkan dalam kalangan orang-orang yang beriman. Amin~~

Al-Fatihah.

2 comments: