Thursday, February 9, 2012

Result2~~~

Assalamualaikum...

Finally, examination result is coming out!! Alhamdulillah, I'm not failing any subject. But, unfortunately, I got C for my one of my subject. Ya Allah...dugaan betul. And the "best" thing is, I think all of my coursemate (and maybe all my classmate too) got the same grade. What is this?


I worked so hard (well not really) for the subject and I can answered the question nicely (maybe) but all I got is a.....C? Arrghh....I don't know what to say. First time in my campus life, I can't maintain my result nicely (again?).

Well, just hope I can succeed in this coming semester which is a week from now. We can't change what already happened, right?

p/s : Luckily, she won't teach us this coming semester. Thank You Allah.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment