Wednesday, February 5, 2014

In Loving Memory of Tam

At this moment, I'm still grieving over my cat. It's been two days since its death. I had a lot of cats before this. And a lot of them already dead. I've buried some of them but mostly my father did. I felt sad too when they died but not to the extend of crying. Well, I've cried once because of cat but that because I saw the kitten was killed by a "cat intruder" in front of my eyes.

But this one. This one gave me the biggest impact in my life. To tell the truth, I still occasionally cry because of Tam. The reason is I saw the process of Tam's death and it broke my heart. It hurts my feeling a lot. Watching it struggling to its death, it's beyond words. It was in perfect health but three days before it's death, Tam started to lose appetite, just sat in one place and just drank water. I thought its just a common fever but apparently not.

3rd Feb 2014, around 11.20 pm, Tam was struggling until it caught its last breath. I can't stop crying that night. I've buried Tam in front of my house and I cried again. It's too unbearable. I've never cried so hard because of a person but this one? I can't contained my tears.

Watching Tam's death actually give me the insight that every living creature in this world will face the same thing; death. How about my way of death then?

No comments:

Post a Comment