Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dream..

Assalamualaikum.

I had a dream last night. Strange, weird dream. But it's quite pleasant (for me. haha..) This is happening during my unconscious stage. There goes Freudian theory. hehe..

Place: Something like cyber cafe. But I'm sure there's computer in that place

Time: Not sure

Event: There's three of us. Me, A and B. A and B was using the computer. I'm on the sofa (I think) behind them. Suddenly, A leaving B and sit on the floor (weird huh?), and then standing and walked towards me. And then A sit beside me. There's gap between us at first but as time goes by, he become closer to me. Until our shoulders met. I think in my dream, I have crush on A. Not long after that, I put my head on his shoulder. I feel weird myself but still doing it. Haha...and then, he hold my hand. For quite a long time.

Out of nowhere, some of my friends come to that place. I feel uneasy. Because I don't want them to know my relationship with A. A happen to become their friend too in my dream. Sigh~ A suddenly pull my hand to going outside that place. And the weird part is none of my friend notice that he held my hand. But I pull my hand quickly from him and I woke up.


I'm praying a lot after I woke up. How can I dreaming like that? T_T.  Forgive me Allah.

After all, it is just a dream.

4 comments: