Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Whine up~! Wooo~~

Assalamualaikum.

Bagi seseorang yang banyak SANGAT berfikir macam aku nie (as if org laen xbyk fikir. sorry peeps) and a person with full of emotions (really mean it), tibe2 aku terfikir yg a lot of people tend to expect me to do excellently in particular situation, things or anything that can be expected from me. Haha...mcm complicated lak.

Aku cakap nie within family matters la. I'm the youngest daughter in the family. So cooking, doing house chores etc are the basic things that I have to do. And aku mesti kene excellent dalam setiap bende nie. Or should I say, must be PERFECT for this particular thing. Lebih kurang mcm tu la.

Masak xsedap, kene complaint. Masak xcukup, kene complaint. Kemas uma mcm xkemas, kene complaint. Well, hearing that comments is just part of my day. Selain drpd house chores, ade la a few other things yang aku kene tau gak. Xtau pun kene buat2 tau. Sebab tu aku rase bile aku cakap dengan orang lain, aku berlagak pandai. Haha...lame2, jadi bodoh sombong aku nie (ke da jadi ntah? Hehe..)

This is...what should I say....the dilemmas that I (and maybe a lot of other people too) have to face every single day. It is not focus only around the family but also my surroundings. Even though I've tried hard to succeed, I guess it is not hard enough. I'm not that strong either. *chuckles*

Anyway, goodbye for now. See ya next time. Peace~

2 comments: