Saturday, March 15, 2014

Busy week ahead! Full Board!

Yes, you read that correctly. Walaupun sekarang baru hari Sabtu tapi tension untuk minggu baru nie da terasa. Berdebar2, resah, gelisah, semua ada la sekarang nie.Amende yang busy sangat tu? (Kepoh 1 dunia lak kan?)

First. I will have my teacher's interview very very soon. Well, not as soon as my friends yang akan di interview this upcoming week.Tapi kenape aku kate very very soon? Sebab satu ape pun aku xbaca lagi! Oh no! And it makes me nervous, can't get it out of my head.

Second. I've got new job. I don't mind it's a temp job though but this job requires me to go back home quite late. Masuk keje kul 8.30, keluar 5.30. It's normal office hours right? In my case, maybe not. I have to stay maybe like an hour late just to make sure everything that the team's needs are fulfilled. Pastu, tunggu bas bagai plus jam, lebih kurang pukul 9 jugak la aku balik. So the dilemma is bila masenye aku nak study for that interview? Alhamdulillah, aku da settle beli blazer and cop bagai so ok la kan.

Third. On my very first day, I was told that the company will have some kind of family day kat Melaka. I was like what? And diorang kate aku wajib pegi. Ok xpe lagi. Pastu diorang kate that family day will be held from 22 until 24th (Saturday to Monday). My interview will be held on that Monday. I thought during that weekend, nak baca. But unfortunately, I won't have a lot of time to read I guess. T_T

Forth. Part of the program for the family day is dinner. So the theme they chose is gypsy. So where the hell I can find a gypsy outfit? Nak pakai yang berjuntai2 bagai tu? Oh no. Bencinye. Plus, extremely no money here. Tension aku. Nak cari kat kedai bundle, bila masenye aku nak cari? Hmm...nampaknye kene curi mase la untuk cari outfit tu. Sigh sigh sigh~

So yeah. This upcoming week will be a busy one. Lagipun, untuk prepare that family day, kene prepare banyak benda so I as one of the temporary executive assistant there, have to help them doing the preparation. So yeah, wish me good luck. It's been a long time since I had a busy week. Masy gambattene!

No comments:

Post a Comment