Monday, February 14, 2011

The Green Hornet (2011)




As salam...

It's already 1 o'clock in the morning and i'm not sleeping yet. Tomorrow got class at 8 am. Well, today I want to share about this movie that i just finished watching a few hours ago.

The Green Hornet is just another superhero movie. So, there's a lot of action that people will expect from this kind of movie. For me, this movie is just ordinary. Nothing new. It is Iron Man-like movie. A spoiled rich son from dad's fortune and later become a superhero. Sounds cliche isn't it?

But at the same time, quite interesting. Seth Rogen and Jay Chou as far as i can see in that movie can get along quite well. However, Jay Chou seems a little awkward in that movie. Maybe because he is nervous speaking in English, I don't know.

One thing that really bring disappointment to myself is their costume. Supposely, superheroes have their own costume, aren't they? Then, why The Green Hornet doesn't have one? Put capes and some suit doesn't make you a superhero though.

But I think it doesn't matter for some people. We are seeing by far a lot of superheroes with different superhero outfits so if they don't have one, it won't hurt i guess. Keke....

I think that's all for now. Remember, it is just my opinion. That's all. Have a nice day. Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment